Vitus E-Escarpe VRS E-Bike (XT 1x12)
Taking you to the top of the mountain and all the way back down with power and composure, this brilliant off-road bike opens the doors to new off-road adventures. This innovative E-MTB shares all the traits of Vitus' award-winning Escarpe platform and is designed to let your ride faster and for longer. Kitted out with the reliable Shimano STEPS motor system, the E-Escarpe is ready to tear through the trails and take you to new heights.
High-Performance, Alloy-Framed, Electric MTB
The E-Escarpe takes you through the most demanding terrains with modern geometry and provides a quality suspension performance thanks to the 140mm Fox Float 36 Performance E-bike specific forks and Fox Float DPS Performance rear shock. Paired with the Shimano XT 12-speed drivetrain, SRAM Guide RE brakes, and Shimano E8000 STEPS motor, plus, since its rapid charging batter charger has it charged up to 80% in only 2hours, no run is off-limits for this electro-assisted steed. Finished off with DT Swiss H1700 E-bike wheels fitted with Maxxis 3C tubeless-ready tyres, Nukeproof components and a Brand-X Ascend Dropper, the excellent Vitus E-Escarpe VRS E-Bike (XT 1x12) is ready for an all-day trail-shredding adventure.
- E-Escarpe 6061 Alloy Boost 140mm frame
- Fox Float 36 Performance e-Bike 29” 140mm fork
- Fox Float DPS Performance Trunnion rear shock
- Shimano XT 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RE brakes
- Shimano E8000 STEPS
- Fast charging battery, 80% in 2hrs
- Maxxis Assegai / Minnion tyres
- Brand-X dropper seatpost
- Frame: eEscarpe 29"/27.5" 140mm travel full suspension eMTB frame, Boost, 6061 Alloy, Shimano STEPS compatible
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance eBike+ 29" 140mm, Grip Damper, Kabolt 110, 44mm Offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 3 Position Dial, Trunnion, Evol LV air spring, 205mm x 57.5mm, 0.8 Spacer, custom tune
- Headset: ACROS, ZS 44mm/56mm
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050, 25mm Rise, Back 9deg, up 6deg, Bar Diameter 31.8mm Width - S-780mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 45mm, 31.8mm bar diameter, 0-deg rise
- Grip: Vitus, Tapered, single alloy clamp, sticky rubber
- Rims: Front: DT Swiss H1700 Spline 30, eMTB specific, 29", 30mm inner rim width; Rear: DT Swiss H1700 Spline 35, eMTB specific, 27.5", 35mm inner rim width
- Hubs: Front: DT Swiss H1700 Spline, eMTB specific, Boost 110x15mm, 6-bolt Disc; Rear: DT Swiss H1700 Spline, eMTB specific. Boost 148x12mm, 6-bolt Disc, Shimano 12-speed MicroSpline steel freehub
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 29"x2.5"WT, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR; Rear: MAXXIS Minnion DHR2, 27.5"x2.8", 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Spokes: DT Swiss
- Chain: Shimano SLX 12-speed
- Crankset: Shimano E8000 34T 165mm, Chainline 53mm
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE, 200mm Centerline Rotor
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 12-speed, RD-M8100, SGS 12-Speed, Top Normal, Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano XT 12-speed, M8100, 12-Speed RapidFire Plus
- Freewheel: Shimano SLX 12-speed 10-51T, CS-M7100-12, HyperGlide+, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142 Comp
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever, S-100mm, M-125mm, L-150mm, XL-170mm
- Battery: Shimano E8010 500wh
- Battery Charger: Shimano EC-E6000-6
- Computer: Shimano E8000
- Drive Unit: Shimano E8000, drive unit cover SM-DUE80-A
- Certified - EN 15194 Compliant
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.