Favero Assioma UNO Power Meter Pedals
Engineered for extreme accuracy on your training sessions, these power meter pedals feature a single power sensor on the left pedal. Designed with breakthrough technology, this version's power meter uses IAV Cycling Dynamics and is mounted directly on the left pedal for real balance data and not estimates. By using the integrated gyroscope, this model also provides advanced pedal metrics for an incredibly detailed analysis of your pedalling. Coming complete with both Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity, as well as up to 50 hours battery life, this is a great choice of upgrade for riders who want to improve their performance.
IAV Power System:
Many power meters calculate power using the Average Angular Velocity (AVG) per rotation, instead of the instantaneous Angular Velocity (REAL) value: this may introduce an additional error, up to 4.5% compared to the declared accuracy. Assioma, thanks to its exclusive IAV Power system and an integrated gyroscope, measures the actual instantaneous angular velocity to guarantee the same ±1% degree of accuracy with any style of pedalling, even with oval chainrings.
Automatic Temperature Compensation:
Rain, snow, mud, or sweltering heat: Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures exact, consistent watt measurements in any weather condition at temperatures between -10°C and 60°C.
Waterproof, Resistant and the Lightest Ever Made:
The lightest and most compact pedal-based power meter made by Favero: with no protruding elements, it does not interfere with the pedalling. Not even when cornering. Protected by a bi-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof.
- Power Sensor: On the left pedal
- Cadence Sensor: Included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: Included, inbuilt
- Power Calculation System: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: Yes
- Oval-chainring Compatible: Yes
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Battery Life: At least 50 hours
- Radio Communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy Power Measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature Compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water Resistance Degree: IP67
- Q-Factor: 54mm
- Hardware upgrade to Assioma DUO always available
- Compatible Cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike Type: Racing, Road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
- In The Box:
- • Left pedal with power sensor
- • Right pedal without power sensor
- • Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- • 1 two-metre long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- • 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- • Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- Total Weight Per Pedal: 151.5g (battery included)
- Easy to Install: Install and transfer your Assioma from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: Assioma supports the advanced metrics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, allow analyzing in details the pedaling technique and how the cyclist's position on the bike influences performances.
- IAV Power and Gyroscope: Unlike others, the measurements of Assioma are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg. sprint uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is able to detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, thus giving you the degree of accuracy of ±1% in any situation. Not only in the laboratory.
- Bluetooth and ANT+ SMART: Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
- Accuracy and Consistency: Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C. Thanks to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) too.
- Waterproof, resistant and light: Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter ever made. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling. Not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and Green: Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
- Tested and Guaranteed: Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
Buy Favero Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.