Jagwire Universal Sport Gear Cable Kit
The Jagwire Universal Sport Gear Cable Kit is the perfect upgrade, enhancing shifting precision and durability.
Smooth Reliable Shifting Performance
Stainless cables used with Jagwire's slick-lube liners dramatically improve shifting performance and precision. This gear cable kit is easy to install and will deliver miles of smooth, durable performance.
- Universally compatible double-ended gear cables
- All required parts included for a complete gear cable and housing install
- Housing Construction: LEX with slick-lube liner
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo road
- Front Cable Length: 1,500mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2,300mm
- Housing Length: 2,700mm
- Cables: STS
- Outside Diameter: 4.0mm
- 1 x 2,700mm LEX-SL gear housing
- 1 x 1,500mm front inner gear cable
- 1 x 2,300mm rear inner gear cable
- 9 x sealed alloy end caps
- 1 x hooded alloy end cap
- 2 x cable tips
- 2 x 5G tube tops
- 6 x cable donuts
- 2 x rotating hooks
- LEX-SL Outer Cable: This high-quality outer cable consists of linear steel strands that wrap around a slick-lube liner. Linear strands of steel are used to encircle the Slick-Lube Liner creating a compressionless ring. This delivers responsive, precise, crisp performance necessary in shift applications.
- STS Inner Cables: These pre-stretched, slick stainless steel spiral-bound cables are an upgrade from basic cables. The corrosion resistant stainless steel strands are pre-stretched, then extruded through a die that removes the rough edges resulting in a smooth surface that reduces friction along the length of the cable. These cables are the most popular choice for riders balancing performance, durability and cost.
Buy Jagwire Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.