Stans No Tubes Arch S1 Mountain Bike Wheelset
This is one of Stan's No Tube's most versatile wheelsets yet. Featuring a durable construction that has been designed to help you tackle the toughest of trails, it's also lightweight enough for cross-country races. The Arch S1 wheels provide you with enhanced grip and control when running 2.25’’ to 2.50’’ tyres.
Made for maximum durability, they feature a 32-spoke count with easily replaceable standard spokes, 6061 alloy rims, and stainless steel rim eyelets. The Arch S1 wheelset also features Stan’s faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs. Wherever you ride the Arch S1 will be ready to handle it all.
Stan's Tyre Sealant
Used by pro riders worldwide, this sealant is ideal for tubeless conversion and prevention of flats. This formula resists freezing in environments as cold as -34° C and quickly seals punctures up to 6.5mm in size.
- Durable and lightweight aluminium construction
- Wider rim width for more stability with larger tyres
- 2mm wider and 16g lighter than Rapid 28
- Rim profile optimised for 2.25”-2.50” tyres
- Rim Material: 6061 Alloy
- Rim Internal Width: 26.0mm
- Rim External Width: 29.7mm
- Rim Depth: 17.3mm
- ERD: 566mm (27.5") / 604mm (29")
- Spokes: Sapim 2.0/1.8/2.0mm
- ETRTO: 584x26 (27.5")/622x26 (29")
- Nipples: Secure Lock brass silver nipples
- ISO: 27.5"x29.7mm/29"x29.7mm
- Hub: Stan’s Neo
- Tape: 27mm
- Hole Count: 32H, 32H
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 105kg (230lbs)
- Max Pressure with 2.20" Tyre: 39psi
- Max Pressure with 2.50" Tyre: 36psi
- Brakes: Disc
- Tubeless tape and Valves pre-installed
- Use: Trail and enduro
- Weight: 1,882g (27.5”)/1,974g (29”)
- WideRight: Rims that are too narrow fail to offer sufficient sidewall support and protection to your tyres and create a less stable shape. The result is less control in the corners, less traction on climbs, and more rolling resistance. Rims that are too wide also distort the tyre profile, decreasing traction and control and driving impacts directly into the rim, negating the impact absorbing advantages of a tyre's volume. Stan's WideRight rim widths are designed to strike the perfect balance between tyre volume and sidewall function.
- BST (Bead Socket Technology): Bead Socket Technology rims are designed to match the shape of your tyre's bead to create a safer and more secure airtight interface. BST rims secure the bead of the tyre, not the sidewall, creating an airtight seal while allowing the tyre's sidewall to expand to its true, rounder, more effective profile. The result is more traction and less rolling resistance. With lower-profile, less vulnerable sidewalls, Stan's BST rims are also lighter and stronger by design and accelerate more quickly.
- Neo Hub: The Stan's Neo hub has a 100% precision CNC machined hub shell that is both incredibly light and strong. It features a 4 pawl, 36-point drive system for amazingly quick engagement. Oversized bearings ensure maximum durability and the swaged axle & wide bearing stance is 3 times stronger than conventional designs. There is a high durometer main seal integrated into the hub shell and the Sealock end caps lock into place bringing unmatched smoothness.
Buy Stan's No Tubes Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.