Cube Access WLS Pro 26 Ladies Hardtail Bike
The Access Pro is a balanced mountain bike with proven components. The Aluminium Lite 6061 frame made with Advanced Mechanical Forming features WLS geometry, with a shorter top tube resulting in a more upright riding position and lower standover height for easier dismounting. Kitted out with Suntour XCT suspension forks with 100mm of travel and a lockout control The CUBE Ergo Tour grips are especially comfortable. Shimano 3x9 components with Alivio derailleur are very reliable. Featuring a Selle Italia X1 WLS saddle which is perfectly suited to the female anatomy.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, WLS Geometry
- Forks: SR Suntour XCT MLO 26", 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano Acera FC-M361, 42x32x22T, Shimano BB-UN26
- Bottom Bracket:
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus SL-M310 Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M310, Top Swing, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-M410, 8-speed
- Rims: Mach1 Exe V-Brake
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-RM40
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM30
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25
- Front Brake: System Shimano BR-M422 V-Brake
- Rear Brake: System Shimano BR-M422 V-Brake
- Handlebars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Ergo Tour
- Headset: FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8
- Stem: CUBE Performance, 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 WLS
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
- Pedals: MTB Aluminium
Weight: 13.2 kg
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Woman Like Series: Cube's new WLS models come with different wheel sizes for different frame heights. The 14 and 16" frames have 27.5" wheels, the 17,19 and 21" frames are built as 29ers. Depending on body height, every woman gets the perfect riding character and geometry. The models of our Woman Like Series feature a compact frame geometry with shorter top tubes and longer head tubes, giving a riding position that is more upright than on the men’s models. This riding position relieves the pelvis and offers more comfort. The top tubes of the WLS mountain bikes are lowered, making the bike more comfortable and safe to mount and dismount.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.