The name says it all. For the long, really long tours on this globe.
Cube Delhi Technology:
- Alu Ultralite: Very high tensile strength 7005 aluminium alloy; requires heat treatment; is developed for the highest requirements; very stiff and fatigue resistant; corrosion resistant; nonshearing; triple butted which makes it suitable for the lightest tube-sets with a maximum of stiffness.
- FSS Frame Save System: To protect our high-end aluminium frames, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Post Mount: The Postmount breaking absorption makes it possible for us to save extra parts. The not needed IS adapter with bolts saves approx. 30 g. This may not seem much, but it shows the potential comprised in the details.
- Integrated Cable Routing: Internally routed cables offer many advantages: clean appearance, cables are protected from dirt and therefore have a considerably longer life and the not required external housing saves weight.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished and brushed aluminium and all HPC frames the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Cube Delhi Specification:
- Frame: HPA Trekking Double Butted
- Size: 46, 50, 54, 58, 62; Lady: 46, 50, 54
- Fork: Suntour NCX D LO Lite
- Headset: FSA NO. 10 semi integrated
- Stem: Easton EA30, 25.4mm
- Handlebar: Easton EA30 Riser
- Grips: CUBE Ergo Lock On
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD M771 Top Normal
- Fr. derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD M660 Top Swing, 34.9mm
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SL M590 Rapidfire Plus, 9 Speed
- Brakes: Magura HS11 hydr. Caliper Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M521 Octalink 48x36x26T., 175mm, Shimano BB-ES25, Chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano CS HG50 11 32T., 9 Speed
- Chain: Shimano CN HG53
- Rims: Schürmann Yak 622 V Brake
- Front hub: Shimano DH 3N72 QR Hub Dynamo
- Rear hub: Shimano LX FH T660
- Spokes: DT Industry 2.0 silver
- Tire: Schwalbe Road Cruiser
- Inner tubes: Schwalbe Impac AV17
- Rim tape: Schwalbe 22 622
- Pedals: Fasten Butterfly Sealed Bearing
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viper Comfort
- Seatpost: RFR Complight 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: Scape Close 34.9mm
- Front light: Lumotec IQ Fly T Senso Plus
- Rear light: Busch&Müller Toplight Flat S Plus
- Kickstand: Hebie Rear Kickstand Adjustable
- Mudguard: SKS Bluemels Black Comp
- Bell: Humpert
- Carrier: Racktime Add it
Buy Cube Delhi at Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online cycling store