WTB Frequency CX Team i19 Cyclo-X Rim
Cross riders fear not, your rim is supported. Yes, a robust pillar, the I-Beam, runs right down the centre of the Frequency CX’s rim cavity.
Correct, you should go find some barriers to bunny hop. Fortunately, they’re as svelte as they are stiff thanks to WT69 Alloy and with a true TCS profile, tubeless setup is a breeze. So go ahead, build a set and make the rest of the field jealous... better yet, storm past and force them to keep up.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Inner Rim Width: i119
- Weight: 417g
- Rim Size Designation: 622 x 19c
- ERD: 603
- TCS: TCS rims combine the best of everything – UST compliant rim bead shapes are designed to help keep tyres on rims better, while a tape and sealant system shaves away critical weight. Build them up with your favourite hub and spokes for a dream wheel set that's easily serviceable at any bike shop.
- 4D: Their spoke holes are drilled at the precise departure angle to align spoke head and nipple with hub flange, eliminating binding and lateral loading while also dispersing the load more evenly over a greater area. This prolongs the wheel’s lifespan and increases stability.
- WT69: WT69 Alloy has a 20% higher yield than 6000 series Aluminum alloy and is so strong that it can be extruded into lighter rims that are tougher and stiffer than their heavier competition.
- I-Beam: The I-Beam adds strength to the inner rim cavity. This distinctive, centrally located vertical support counteracts spoke loads and provides lateral rigidity.
- Sleeved: Increased strength, decreased weight.
- Unbedium Bulge: By adding a thin rib of aluminium to the outer hips of the rim, they’ve added measurable strength and stiffness to counter torsional and axial loads. This WTB innovation is found exclusively on Frequency and LaserDisc rims.
- On Ramp: An angled inner rim profile that allows the bead of the tyre to move easily and smoothly into place during installation and inflation.
- Compatible Integrated Design: Each part within the system works with others available in the industry. If you need a new part, chances are it’s already in stock.
Buy WTB Wheels and Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.