Selle San Marco Aspide Supercomfort Racing Road Saddle
The Aspide Supercomfort is a new version of one of the most iconic recent additions to the Selle San Marco range. The hole has been reshaped to make it bigger and increase the relief zone for perineum pressure. The level of variable density padding has been increased too; the Racing Saddle features a gel layer for maximum comfort.
- Shell: Carbon Fibre Reinforced
- Cover: Microfeel
- Rail: Xsilite
- Padding: Biofoam Plus + Gel
- Size (Narrow): 277x132mm
- Size (Wide): 277x142mm
- Saddle Profile: Open /Waved
- Use: Road, Off-Road
- Weight: 205g (Narrow); 208g (Wide)
- Shock Absorber: An innovative system of shock absorption and vibration dampening ensure increased comfort.
- Xsilite Rails: A material with a high percentage of silicon with particles of titanium and carbon. Light and strong, it turns out to be resistant to all weather conditions. The process through the stealth technology ensures a better strength against fatigue stress.
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Shell: Enriched with a high proportion of long carbon fibre in order to reinforce the characteristics of rigidity, stiffness and durability without compromising the weight.
- Biofoam Plus+ Gel: Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling. Guaranteed comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface ensures water is repelled from the padding. Slightly heavier than their standard Biofoam, with a thin layer of gel under the cover.
- Microfeel Cover: Breathable and hardwearing cover. It is lighter than traditional materials and less deformable. Anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle. Biocompatible material.
- New Ergonomy: The perfect balance between the support and relief zone. The "big hole" helps maintain comfort under pressure and offers daylong support and comfort. The central relief zone is long enough to work in all riding positions and the structural stability bridge prevents unwanted flex and twist.
Buy Selle San Marco Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.