Shimano GRX 815 Di2 2x11 Speed Shifter
This sensational shifter is specially developed to get you through the gravel and mud with stress-free operation. It features some of the most sought-after technologies including the revolutionary Di2 shifting system which gives you instant, accurate and lightning-fast shifts. Improve your grip and confidence on rough surfaces and descents thanks to its raised hood which prevents slipping. This is an ideal upgrade for riders who want to enjoy higher braking efficiency with game-changing electronic technologies.
- Use: Gravel, Road
- Speed: 11 speed
- Reach Adjust: Tooled
- Type: Dual control lever
- Oil: Mineral oil
- Recommended Brake Caliper: BR-RX810
- Di2: The revolutionary Di2 shifting system solves the challenges drivetrains present to the power-delivery equation in cycling. Di2 gives you instant, accurate, lightning-fast shifts the first and every time, at the push of a button. Even in the most extreme conditions, shifting is precise and controlled. You can change gear even under heavy load while climbing or accelerating. With Di2, you are in complete control.
- E-Tube: The E-Tube platform's “Plug & play” and D-Fly wireless connections make it easier than ever to check the system's status and apply customized settings to Di2 and Shimano Steps components with a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- SEIS: A technological innovation of the computerised shifting system based on the Di2 concept with which is called, the SEIS (Shimano Electronic Intelligent System). The SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the Shimano Index System (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics. This electronic shifting system has been extensively tested over past two years by several professional riders in all conditions possible, such as rain, mud, low temperatures, cobblestone roads and combinations of all of these at the same time. Shifting is executed by simply pressing the button. No power is needed to shift, which gives important advantages since it is easier now to always keep a tight grip on the handlebar and to keep your concentration on riding instead on shifting. The shift system allows accurate and effortless shifting in difficult circumstances for example when you have cold hands or when you are completely exhausted. Furthermore, the shifting performance will never be affected by contaminated or stretched cables since the shifting signal is transferred electronically. The operating buttons work similarly to the mechanical Dual Control Lever, so you don’t need to re-program your mind for the SEIS.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.