SIDI Spider MTB SRS Shoes
High quality MTB shoe from SIDI.
- Upper: Microfibre Performa Tech Pro and Nylon Mesh
- Sole: MTB SRS Carbon Composite Sole
- Soft Instep 2: The anatomical and comfortable strap, placed on the top of the foot and coupled with a soft and thermo-formed material, will increase comfort and performance. It distributes pressure evenly over the arch area, adjustable from both sides to achieve the perfect center position. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The Soft Instep Closure System is serviceable and replaceable
- Caliper buckle: The micrometric closure called “Caliper buckle” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- High Security Velcro: High security Velcro straps with integrated locking polymer teeth , that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- Rubber toe: Upper part of the toe section is rubberised to resist and deflect impacts from stones or debris when cycling. It is made with anti-slip rubber
- Sidi heel cup: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- MTB SRS Carbon Composite Sole: In 1999, SIDI revolutionized mountain bike shoe design with the SOLE REPLACEMENT SYSTEM (SRS), owing mountain bikers to replace the most wear-heavy part of the shoe—the sole. The MTB SRS CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE consists of four inserts screwed, easily removable and replaceable. In addition an optional toe guard can be installed using the same screws as the insert. The SRS tread panels and screws are available as spare parts. It is toe spike compatible.
Buy SIDI Shoes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.