SRAM Quarq DFour91 Road Power Meter Chassis
When you’re giving it you all on the road, you want to know your equipment is making the most of your efforts, so to ensure this, SRAM packed its best technologies into the Quarq DFOUR91 crankset. Bringing you efficient power delivery and left and right leg power analysis, its carbon crank arms make the most of each pedal stroke and keep the weight down.
Compatible with Shimano Chainrings
Quarq's power meter cranks continue to be reliable, accurate and easy to use. The Dfour91 model accepts Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 and Ultegra R8000 road chainrings and offers more data transfer and frame fit compatibility.
Bluetooth and ANT+ Connectivity
Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channelled into DFour: 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus updated features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a revised strain gauge design and a Qalvin BLE app. It uses Quarq’s lightweight, sturdy ExogramTM carbon crank arms.
- Crankarm Material: Carbon
- Connectivity: Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- Technology: 10K Temperature Compensation, OmniCal system, AxCad (magnet-free), IPX7 waterproof
- Chainring Compatibility: 4 bolt (4x1110mm Shimano Asymmetric BCD)
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility: BB30/PF30
- Software Compatibility: TrainingPeaks WKO4, TrainingPeaks, Today's Plan, Golden Cheetah
- App: Qalvin BLE with Bluetooth for iOS and Android
- DFour is designed for Dura-Ace 9000 chainrings and compatible with Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings
- DFour91 is designed for Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings
- AxCad -- no cadence magnet required
- OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
Please Note: Chainring and bottom bracket sold separately
- Direct-force Technology: Quarq power meters use their patented direct-force technology to precisely measure your physical performance throughout your ride. Their meter is located in the crankset, the heart of the bicycle. Because it gathers data from both legs, and it's located at the precise point where muscle energy is converted to forward movement, the power meter spider is the most accurate place to gather power data
- 10K Temperature Compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions
- IPX7 waterproof rating: To reach this high level of waterproofness, these cranks have been submerged in a water depth of 1000mm for a period of 30 minutes, and has repeatedly worked flawlessly
- Qalvin BLE with Bluetooth: For iOS and Android. With any smartphone you can set zero offset, check battery, run diagnostics and update firmware, all for free
- OmniCal: DZero also features Quarq's OmniCal design which enables you to change chainrings without affecting accuracy
- AxCad: The DZero cranks have an integrated accelerometer cadence, so there's no additional magnet to add to the crank arm
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.