Diadora Polaris Mountain Bike Boots
Another exceptional Mountain Bike shoe from Diadora which features an outsole made from Duratech rubber, nylon and reinforced with fibreglass. Preset for use with Mountain Bike SPD clipless pedals.
- Fitting: Regular Race Last. A perfect fit across the entire surface.
- Closure: With 2 Velcro straps and Double Ring Speed Lace adjustment system.
- Upper: Suprell and water-repellent Cordura. Lined with a waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Heel Cup: Pre-moulded ergonomic internal heel.
- Arch support: Removable, made of perforated EVA, to ensure maximum breathability and moisture drainage. Anti-stretch fabric lining.
- Sole: MTB Nylon, reinforced with fibreglass, combined with a Duratech rubber outsole. The fibreglass-reinforced nylon ensures the rigidity required to obtain a direct thrust and effective power transmission, while the rubber outsole provides maximum traction. Front part can be equipped with crampons. It adopts the exclusive interchangeable Diadora Multiped system, made of TPU and fibreglass-reinforced Nylon, to improve stability and facilitate clipping and unclipping from MTB pedals. High Grip finish in the pedal cleat area.
Please Note: Due to the Italian design fitment is on the small side we recommend you try a size up for more comfort.
Buy Diadora Polaris Mountain Bike Boots from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.