Jagwire Road Elite Sealed Brake Kit
This superb sealed brake kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely protecting it against dirt, mud and debris. To ensure the lowest possible friction, Jagwire developed a unique polymer-coated cable and paired it with Slick-Lube ultra-slick lubricant used throughout the liner. This combination delivers amazing performance and the precise lever feel you expect.
- Housing Construction: CSX
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm
- Housing Length: 2200mm
- Liner: Slick-Lube
- Cable Construction: STS-EL Elite Polished Slick Stainless
- Compatibility: SRAM or Shimano road brakes
- Front Cable Length: 1350mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2000mm
- (1) 2200mm CSX Brake Housing
- (1) 1350mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Front Brake Inner Cable
- (1) 2000mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Rear Brake Inner Cable
- (1) 1275mm Slick-Lube Liner
- (1) 1925mm Slick-Lube Liner
- CSX: High carbon, low compression coiled steel around a Slick-Lube liner
- Sealed, Lubricated: Jagwire sealed systems, available only in DIY kits, include liners that run continuously from the lever to the brake or derailleur. This protects the cable and housing from dirt, mud or anything else that can cause friction. But because the liner runs the full length of the cable, Ultra-Slick polished inner cables are used to keep friction to a minimum.
- STS-EL: Pre-stretched, slick stainless steel spiral-bound cables with an ultra-slick polymer coating designed for use in Jagwire Sealed Kits
- Polymer-Coated or Polished Ultra-Slick Stainless Steel: These ultra-slick stainless cables deliver the ultimate low-friction performance. Jagwire offers two options: An ultra-slick polymer-coated cable for use in our Elite Sealed Systems with continuous housing/liners, or a highly polished, uncoated cable that can be used with any housing and lubricant. These Elite level cables deliver incredibly accurate, smooth performance.
Buy Jagwire Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.