RockShox Judy Gold RL Solo Air Boost Forks
With a design that's inspired by RockShox's rider-favourite and race-winning Pike model, the updated Judy Gold RL model brings you plush travel, a tough construction and Boost spacing for wider tyres.
RockShox Motion Control Damper
Lightweight, stiff and responsive, the Judy Gold model sports a Motion Control RL damper, is compatible with OneLoc and TwistLoc remotes and has Fast Black upper tubes for an unmistakable RockShox look and smooth performance.
- Upper Tube Type: 30mm straight wall Aluminium (Fast Black)
- Lower Leg Material: Magnesium
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium
- Steerer: 1.1/8" - 1.5" Tapered
- Travel: 100mm
- Spring: Solo Air
- Damper: Motion Control
- Damping Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression adjustment to lockout (OneLoc remote compatible, sold separately)
- Fork Offset: 27.5": 42mm; 29": 51mm
- Brake Type: Disc, post mount
- Axle: 15x110mm Boost
- Maxle Included: Maxle Stealth
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Max Tyre Compatibility: 27.5x2.8"
- Manufacturer's Reference Numbers:
- 27.5” / 100mm Travel / 42mm Offset: 00.4019.912.000
- 29” / 100mm Travel / 51mm Offset: 00.4019.912.006
- 29” / 120mm Travel / 51mm Offset: 00.4019.912.005
Please Note: Shock pump or service kit not included
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So, they're always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang to give you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market
- Motion Control: Motion Control damping is seamless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
- Boost: Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chainstays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, a wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
- Torque Caps: Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.