RockShox Judy Gold RL Solo Air Forks - Boost
RockShox have brought back its classic Judy fork platform and the Judy Gold RL Solo Air Forks are bang up to date with 2.8" tyre compatibility. These forks are packed full of technology such as Motion Control damping, Oneloc remote lockout compatibility, Boost spacing for increased stiffness and super slick Fast Black upper tubes providing that extra plush feel that RockShox forks are renowned for.
- Crown: Forged, pocketed Aluminium
- Upper Tubes: 30mm Straight-Wall Aluminium, Fast Black
- Damping: Motion Control RL
- Spring: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression to lock
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch R, Deluxe R
- Boost: With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. This is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrains, hubs and RockShox forks.
- Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want it to. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all.
- Maxle Stealth: Who knew RockShox could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite and Maxle Ultimate.
- Motion Control: Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters...there's no gravity so you wouldn't even need a chairlift. Unfortunately, you can't ride on the moon. There's lots of gnarly terrain on earth but earth has gravity so you'll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With RockShox Motion Control damper technology you'll do just that.
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So, they're always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Torque Caps: Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control so you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
Buy RockShox Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.