RockShox Judy Silver TK Solo Air Boost Forks
Proving that RockShox also equips its entry-level models with its up-to-date features, the Judy Silver TK forks are packed with some of RockShox's best technologies. Inspired by the award-winning Pike forks, they are strong, lightweight and their smooth travel soaks up the rough stuff. These 100mm travel forks will transform the handling of your cross country mountain bike.
Cross Country Forks with Boost Spacing
These forks also adopt the wider Boost hub spacing. BOOST™ allows extra room for Plus tyres (up to 2.8"), while Torque Cap compatibility adds additional stiffness and control to the fork/wheel combo. The Judy Silver is topped off with a "Fast Black" finish on its steel upper tubes and RockShox's proven TK damper.
- Upper Tube Type: 30mm straight wall Aluminium (Fast Black)
- Lower Leg Material: Magnesium
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium
- Steerer: 1.1/8" - 1.5" Tapered
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel Size Compatibility: 27.5"
- Spring: Solo Air
- Damper: TurnKey damper
- Damping Adjustments: External rebound, Turnkey lockout (PopLoc remote)
- Fork Offset: 42mm
- Brake Type: Disc, post mount
- Axle: 15x110mm Boost
- Maxle Included: Maxle Stealth
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch R, Deluxe R
- Max Tyre Compatibility: 2.8"
- Manufacturer's Reference Number:00.4019.909.001
Please Note: Shock pump or service kit not included
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So, they're always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang to give you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market
- Turnkey Damper: If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out, TurnKey's patented blow-off design absorbs the unexpected hit instantly. When you think about it, it's kind of noble
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. Plus, more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat
- Torque Caps: Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.