RockShox Reba RL Solo Air Forks - 15mm
Bike shops love Reba. And everybody else, too. Reba is super consistent, durable and easy to service.
- Weight: 1664g
- Spring:Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, lockout, low speed compression to lock with internal floodgate
- Crown: Forged Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Aluminium
- Lowers: Magnesium, 15x100 Maxle Lite
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch
Please Note: Cable guide and manual are not included.
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market
- Maxle Lite: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all
Buy RockShox Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.