Schwalbe Hans Dampf Evo Super Trail MTB Tyre
With the Hans Dampf Evo tyre installed on your enduro ride, you’ll have the low rolling resistance, grip and strength to hit the enduro trails as hard as you dare. A perfect option for racing, training and all-day trail sessions, its advanced tread thrives on all surface types.
Strong and Puncture Resistant Enduro Tyre
In addition to the advanced tread design, this tyre has Schwalbe's tough Super Gravity casing, which is highly puncture resistant and withstands the abuse of harsh landings after huge drops and jumps. Enhanced with the ADDIX Soft rubber compound and tubeless ready, this mixed terrain tyre bites hard, even in wet and muddy conditions. This Super Trail model is designed for use with medium travel bikes.
- Compound: ADDIX Soft (ADDIX Speedgrip on 27.5x2.35 and 29x2.6" classic skinwall options)
- Bead Type: Folding
- Casing: Single Ply, 67 tpi
- Puncture Protection: Yes, Super Trail
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Precisely tuned stud positioning for controlled and forgiving riding at the limit
- The combination of large and small shoulder studs grants the rider optimal grip in numerous conditions
- Semi-open blocks ensure optimal self-cleaning properties with low rolling resistance
- Sold Individually
- Recommended Tyre Pressures:
- 26x2.35": 1.6-3.5 Bar (23-50 psi)
- 27.5x2.35": 1.6-3.5 Bar (23-50 psi)
- 27.5x2.6": 1.20-2.60 Bar (17-38 psi)
- 27.5x2.8": 1.20-2.60 Bar (17-38 psi)
- 29x2.35": 1.6-3.5 Bar (23-50 psi)
- 29x2.6": 1.2- 2.6 Bar (17-38 psi)
- 26x2.35": 955g
- 27.5x2.35": 1000g
- 27.5x2.6": 1060g
- 27.5x2.8": 1190g
- 29x2.35": 1075g
- 29x2.6": 1150g
- ADDIX Soft: Addix Soft is a compound that bridges many disciplines. It’s just as at home in the enduro and downhill world as it is in the demanding discipline of all-mountain and trail riding. It also impresses when used in combination with other ADDIX tyres – more speed: Soft on the front, Speedgrip on the back. Or more damping: Ultra Soft on the front, Soft on the back
- ADDIX Speedgrip (27.5x2.35 and 29x2.6" classic skinwall options only): ADDIX Speedgrip is the universal compound and definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tyres there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip. It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and longer life
- Super Trail: As versatile as a multi-tool: a stable construction, with a range of applications from intense all-mountain and trail rides to enduro use. Ideal for riders riding a medium-travel bike.
- E-25: Tyres with the recommendation "E-25" are the perfect choice for all pedelecs with pedal assistance up to 25 kph. The most important criterion for this recommendation: security
- Tubeless Technology: For all ambitious sports cyclists, Tubeless is the right choice. Only Tubeless achieves the best values in terms of more speed, grip, puncture protection and comfort
- Evolution Line: Tyres with the very best possible highest grade materials with the latest technology
Buy Schwalbe Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.