Shimano GRX 400 2x10 Speed Disc Brake
This solid disc brake combination features a flat mount caliper and an anti-slip lever for outstanding stopping power on gravel roads. Its lever features off-road inspired ergonomics for greater mixed terrain control and the same light shifting operation as top tier systems. You’ll never have to hesitate when tackling rough surfaces as its caliper delivers excellent heat dissipation which prolongs its longevity and performance.
- Material: Aluminium
- Use: Gravel, Road
- Speed: 11 speed
- Max Multiple Shifts: 2
- Caliper Mount: Flat Mount
- Reach Adjust: Tooled
- Type: Dual Control
- Pads: L03A Resin with fin
- Brake Fluid: Mineral oil
- Shimano Index System: Every Shimano equipped multi-gear bicycle includes Shimano S.I.S - Shimano Indexed Shifting. It's the technology behind that "click" you hear and feel every time you shift through your gears. That "click" captures the light, precise, and consistent shifting bikes equipped with Shimano deliver. It's the sound of perfect gear changes, of levers directing derailleurs in harmony and the feeling that resonate into your hand, letting you know that your commands are being answered.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from the handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- Ice Technologies: The fade, which can occur to disc brake rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride, has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice Technologies disc brake rotor and Ice Technologies pad to realise the cooling technology for consistent performance. The clad disc brake rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminium and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400˚C to 300˚C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the clad disc brake rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and lightweight.
- One Way Bleeding: One Way Bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in our hydraulic system. Shimano has streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
Click HERE to check out the Shimano Brake Reference Guides.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.