Shimano RX 815 Di2 2x11 Speed Disc Brake
This solid disc brake is specifically engineered for gravel riding, as it offers stiff and responsive braking performance. Whether you're exploring new surroundings or riding after work with your friends, this reliable model will keep you in full control of the ride. Its lever features a raised hood head which prevents hand misalignment and slippage, so you can ride comfortably across rough road conditions. Enjoy higher braking efficiency with reduced fatigue on longer rides, thanks to its improved grip and stopping performance.
High-Performance Disc Brake
Simple to step up and maintain, its caliper delivers superior multi-surface braking control when riding across gravel and muddy terrain. Its piston's Ice Tech technology allows for high rigidity and excellent heat dissipation, so you can tackle every adventure with constant stable braking without loss.
- Use: Gravel, Road
- Speed: 11 speed
- Reach Adjust: Tooled
- Shifter Type: Dual Control Lever
- Oil: Mineral oil
- Clamp Band Inner Diameter: 23.8-24.2mm
- Digital Integrated Intelligence: The revolutionary DI2 shifting system solves the challenges drivetrains present to the power-delivery equation in cycling. DI2 gives you instant, accurate, lighting-fast shifts the first and every time, at the push of a button. Even in the most extreme conditions, shifting is precise and controlled. You can change gear even under heavy load while climbing or accelerating. With DI2, you are in complete control.
- E-Tube: The E-Tube platform's “Plug & play” and D-FLY wireless connections make it easier than ever to check the system's status, and apply customized settings to DI2 and Shimano Steps components with a PC, tablet or smart phone.
- Shimano Electronic Intelligent System: The SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the Shimano Index System that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics.
- Ice Technologies: XTR, SAINT, DEORE XT, SLX, ZEE, DEORE LX calipers are bundled with an Ice Technology piston in order to achieve optimised lightweight, high rigidity and heat dissipation. Oversized pistons transfer hydraulic power directly to the brake pad, and ceramic material is used to avoid heat transfer for constant stable braking, providing efficient stopping power transfer without loss.
Click HERE to check out the Shimano Brake Reference Guides.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.