Shimano SLX M7100 Brake Caliper
This high-performance 2-piston caliper is optimised for MTB use as it delivers stable and versatile stopping power. It features quicker piston retraction for lightweight braking in the roughest of terrain conditions, so you can enjoy superior modulation and control on every ride. Quick and easy to assemble, this is an ideal choice of upgrade for taking your trail-riding up a notch.
- Material: Aluminium painted
- Use: MTB
- Piston: 2-piston
- Caliper Mount: Post Mount
- Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Pads: G04S Metal without fin
- Hose Connection: Banjo
- Brake Fluid: Mineral oil
- Recommended Lever: BL-M7100
- Ice Technologies: The fade, which can occur to disc brake rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride, has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice Technologies disc brake rotor and Ice Technologies pad to realise the cooling technology for consistent performance. The clad disc brake rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminium and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400˚C to 300˚C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the clad disc brake rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and lightweight.
- One Way Bleeding: One Way Bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in our hydraulic system. We have streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.