Shimano SLX M7100 Mountain Bike Brake Lever
The ideal upgrade or replacement for combining with your Shimano mountain bike (MTB) hydraulic system, this SLX M7100 brake lever offers you faster brake control and shorter stroke operation. Ready for action on the harshest trails, this high-performance component has tool-free reach adjustment for tweaking it to suit the size of your hand and your riding style. Plus, the two-finger lever design ensures you can retain your grip on the bars for tough descents.
- Material: Aluminium
- Use: MTB
- Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Single or Pair: Single, sold individually
- Caliper Compatibility: BR-M7100, BR-M7120
- Adjustment: Tool-less reach adjust
- Mount: Clamp band, I-Spec EV (not compatible with I-Spec B or I-spec B shifters)
- Handlebar Clamp Diameter: Standard 22.2mm clamp
- Lever Size: 2 finger
- Hoses and Fittings Included: No
- Manufacturer's Part Number: BL-M7100
- Servo Wave Action: When you pull a Servowave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from the handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- I-Spec EV: I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimised cockpit that provides greater focus and flexibility for a wider range of riders. Wider adjustment range allows riders of various styles, preferences and body styles to adjust to the optimal position. Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.