Shimano Tiagra 4725 2x10 Speed Disc Brake
This tough disc brake offers you fantastic entry-level braking performance with the help of Shimano's top-tier technologies. Its lever gives you smooth and effortless operation thanks to its redesigned internal shifting unit. Simple to set up and maintain, its caliper gives you the excellent ergonomics and technologies found on Shimano's top-of-the-range Dura-Ace series at an affordable price.
- Use: Road
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Mount: Flat mount
- Piston: 2-piston
- Oil: Mineral oil
- Reach Adjust: Tooled
- Clamp Band Inner Diameter: 23.8-24.2mm
- Type: Dual Control Lever
- Shimano Index System: Every Shimano equipped multi-gear bicycle includes Shimano S.I.S - Shimano Indexed Shifting. It's the technology behind that "click" you hear and feel every time you shift through your gears. That "click" captures the light, precise, and consistent shifting bikes equipped with Shimano deliver. It's the sound of perfect gear changes, of levers directing derailleurs in harmony and the feeling that resonates into your hand, letting you know that your commands are being answered.
- Reach Adjust: Its brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- Ice Technologies: The fade, which can occur to disc brake rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice Technologies disc brake rotor's and Ice Technologies pad's to realise the cooling technology for consistent performance. The clad disc brake rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminium and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400˚C to 300˚C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the clad disc brake rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and lightweight.
- One Way Bleeding: One Way Bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in our hydraulic system. We have streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
Click HERE to check out the Shimano Brake Reference Guides.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.