Stans No Tubes Arch Mk3 MTB Wheelset
Designed with input from Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch Mk3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimised for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tyres, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low profile rim shape means the new Arch Mk3 is built to last.
Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch Mk3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s No Tubes rims.
Arch Mk3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valves; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps; 12x 142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release.
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tyres
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tyre pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminium nipples
- WideRight optimised for Trail tyres
- Material: 6069 Aluminium Alloy
- Rim Internal Width: 26.0mm
- Rim External Width: 29.3mm
- Rim Depth: 16.0mm
- Spokes: Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm
- Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
- Hub: Neo
- Hole Count: 28-hole, 32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Brakes: Disc only
- ERD: 542mm (26")/567mm (27.5")/605mm (29")
- ETRTO: 559x26.0 (26")/584x26.0 (27.5")/622x26.0 (29")
- ISO: 26"x29.3mm/27.5"x29.3mm/29"x29.3mm
- Tape: 27mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 104kg
- Max Pressure with 2.25" Tyre: 39psi
- Max Pressure with 2.5" Tyre: 36psi
- Rim Weight: 406g (26")/425g(27.5")/453g (29")
- Wheelset Weight: 1697g (27.5")/1770g (29")
- WideRight: We all know the most important piece to the bicycle-terrain interaction is the contact patch between the tyre and terrain, so tyre profile and tyre pressure play huge roles in bicycle performance and overall handling. However many rims just don't work well with the tyres we're all using. Rims that are too narrow fail to offer sufficient sidewall support and protection to your tyres and create a less stable shape. The result is less control in the corners, less traction on climbs, and more rolling resistance. Rims that are too wide also distort the tyre profile, decreasing traction and control and driving impacts directly into the rim, negating the impact absorbing advantages of a tyre's volume. Stan's WideRight rim widths are designed to strike the perfect balance between tyre volume and sidewall function.
- BST (Bead Socket Technology): Bead Socket Technology rims are designed to match the shape of your tyre's bead to create a safer and more secure airtight interface. Unlike the secure “socket” of a BST design, conventional rim shapes drive the bead of the tyre down deeper into the rim, putting pressure on sidewalls that causes friction, restricts tyre volume, and keeps the interface from forming a sufficient seal for tubeless use. BST rims secure the bead of the tyre, not the sidewall, creating an airtight seal while allowing the tyre's sidewall to expand to its true, rounder, more effective profile. The result is more traction and less rolling resistance. With lower-profile, less vulnerable sidewalls, Stan's BST rims are also lighter and stronger by design, and accelerate more quickly.
- Neo Hub: The Stan's Neo hub has a 100% precision CNC machined hub shell that is both incredibly light and strong. It features a 4 pawl, 36-point (10o) drive system for amazingly quick engagement. Oversized bearings ensure maximum durability and the swaged axle & wide bearing stance is 3 times stronger than conventional designs. There is a high durometer main seal integrated into the hub shell and the SealLock end caps lock into place bringing unmatched smoothness.
Buy Stan's No Tubes Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.