Stolen Max 29" BMX Bike
The Stolen Max rolls fast and stable upon 29" wheels, features a full Chromoly frame and fork, and is equipped with top-quality aftermarket components from Stolen and Fiction. Approach any trail, jump or feature with confidence and pace aboard this stable and agile big wheeler, the Stolen Max rides like a BMX with the added advantage of larger wheels for greater rolling efficiency. And, it is also a superb option for taller and mature riders who feel a 20" bike is too small for them.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ S-Bend Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor Topcap
- Bars: Max 2-Piece Chromoly, 6.00"
- Grips: Stolen Team Flanged, 165mm
- Barends: Stolen Vortex
- Stem: Fiction Spartan, 52mm
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated with 15mm Alloy Bearing Cover
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy with Hinged Clamp
- Brakes: APSE FS-3D Alloy V-Brake
- Cranks: Stolen MOB V.3 Tubular 4130 Chromoly Arms, 8 Spline Chromoly Spindle, 175mm
- Sprocket: Stolen 6061AL, 25T
- Bottom Bracket: Fiction Savage MID 19mm
- Pedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ ChroMoly Spindles
- Chain: Z-410, Black
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed Cassette 14mm Axle
- Driver: 11T Sealed, One-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: 29" Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)
- Rear Rim: 29" Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)
- Seat: Stolen Fat Albert Railed Seat for Adjustment
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro-adjust post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Front Tyre: 29" Fiction Atlas 2.50" (62mm Inflated)
- Rear Tyre: 29" Fiction Atlas 2.50" (62mm Inflated)
- Weight: 13.35kg
Please note: this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Stolen Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.