DT Swiss E 1700 Spline Two MTB Wheels
With the highly demanding terrain that you can face on enduro trails, you need the equipment can endure challenging terrain. The DT Swiss E 1700 Spline Two MTB Wheels is the ideal choice to get the most out of your riding experience.
Lightweight and Stiff
The E 1700 Spline Two wheels are extremely lightweight to help you conquer the trail's longest climb, and their outstanding stiffness enables you to navigate rock gardens precisely. They’re also tubeless ready to help you obtain maximum grip in the corners.
- Tyre Type: Clincher, tubeless ready
- Valve Hole: Presta/SV 6.5mm
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Inner Width: 25mm
- Rim Outer Width: 30mm
- Freewheel: Ratchet system
- Spokes: DT Competition
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock Aluminium
- Lacing Pattern: 3-cross
- Spline: With Straight-Pull spokes and the use of a specific lacing pattern, superlight hubs as well as high-end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINE® wheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straight-Pull: The term Straight-Pull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, Straight-Pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Pro Lock®: DT Pro Lock® nipples prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. This patented locking system is based on a special pre-applied dual compound adhesive, which coats the nipple threads. As soon as the nipples are twisted, the dual compound adhesive starts to react and is completely hardened after 6-7 hours. Internal tests show that the reliability and durability of a wheel built with DT Pro Lock® nipples are increased up to twenty times compared with the use of standard nipples.
- Hub Technology: DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System® driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlight the racing legacy of this classic hub.
- Tubeless Ready Technology: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures to provide a better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.