DT Swiss XRC 1250 C-Lock MTB Front Wheel
Superlight carbon clincher MTB wheel with hand made carbon rims, high end hubs with ceramic cartridge bearings.
- Quick release -This is the typical wheel mounting system that was developed in 1922 by Tullio Campagnolo for road bicycles, and has been the standard since then for road and mountain bikes.
- No tool - No special tools needed for routine maintenance.
- Ceramic cartridge bearings - These bearings have ceramic balls, stainless steel races and are sealed. Due to the very hard ceramic balls, they have an even lower rolling resistance than a stainless steel bearing while also being lighter and stiffer. DT Swiss only uses the highest quality ceramic bearings!
- Center lock® - center lock rotor mounting system licensed by Shimano®, Inc.
- IS (6-bolt) - International standard for disc brake mounting with 6 bolts.
- Double butted - Double butted spokes are thinner in the center than at each end due to DT Swiss‘ unique cold forging technology which reduces the diameter of the spoke for better strength to weight performance with improved elasticity. Only the cold forging process assures the highest mechanical quality.
- Bladed - These spokes have a flat (bladed) middle section for better aerodynamics. As in our butted spokes, the cold forging process is used for optimization of its mechanical properties.
- Wheel: Front
- Axle: 100mm/5mm
- Colour: UD-Carbon with white/red decals
- Rims: carbon clincher
- Hub: Ceramic bearing, Center Lock.
- Spokes: 24
- Lacing: 2-cross
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock® hexagonal aluminium
- Weight: 555g
Buy DT Swiss XRC 1250 C-Lock MTB Front Wheel from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.