Elite SuperCrono Forte Digital Trainer
This is a trainer with a wide range of resistance levels controlled electronically by the wireless cycle computer. The cycle computer displays the training information but also allows the user to adjust the resistance.
The wireless transmission system is ant-encoded, making it very secure regarding any interference. Also, the encoding allows different systems to co-exist in the same environment without reciprocal interference.
- The resistance unit is electro-magnetic with 16 levels. It develops a very high maximum power (for example, 430Watt for an 85 kg rider at a speed of 25km/h). Elastogel roller: reduces noise by 50% and tire wear by 20%, improves tire grip.
- The new computer has a large display with 4 lines and 5 information fields for keeping the most important training information under control.
There is also an analogue bar which is used for different functions:
- Heart-rate and Cadence
- Time and distance
- Resistance level indicator
Method of use: Very easy use thanks to browsing with menu. Every part of the program is indicated with name in order ensure intuitive use.
The computer has 3 different training modes:
- Constant power: In this mode the user sets the required power with the 2 side buttons. The roller will automatically adjust to provide the required power. During training in this mode, the analogue indicator at the bottom of the screen indicates how much resistance is used (almost like a car rev counter). The user can vary the required power at any time during training.
- Levels: This mode enables the setting of a resistance level from the 16 levels available. In this case, the roller resistance varies according to the variation in speed (more speed = more resistance), just like on the road. During the training in this mode, the analogue indicator at the bottom of the screen gives an analogue indication of the active level. The user can vary the required level at any time during training.
- Preset programs: In this mode the computer automatically adjusts the roller resistance according to the program selected. The user only has to select the required program from the 10 available.
- Before the training session, the user can choose from the 10 already preset programs. All the information and a small graph showing the trend will be available for each. During training with a programme, the user can vary the programme difficulty with the buttons, increasing or decreasing it.
- Functions available:
- Current speed
- Session average speed
- Maximum speed
- Total average speed
- Current power
- Session average power
- Maximum power
- Total maximum power
- Current cadence
- Session average cadence
- Maximum cadence
- Total average cadence
- Current heart-rate
- Session average heart-rate
- Maximum heart-rate
- Total average heart-rate
- Training distance
- Total distance
- Training time
- Total time
- Multifunction analogue bar (resistance indicator, level indicator, time indicator, menu level indicator)
- Current speed vs. average speed indicator
- Battery low indicator
- Total programme work (energy)
- Training heart-rate zones (Training zones)
Buy Elite SuperCrono Forte Digital Trainer 2012 at Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online cycling store.