ENVE M735 Carbon MTB Rims with Pro 4 Hubs
Incredible strong and built to last, ENVE's M735 rims are a wider iteration of the M730 model that offers even greater traction and stability on the track. With a deep 27mm profile and a 100% UD carbon material, these rims offer brilliant aerodynamics for speed build-up while remaining lightweight to allow you to ascend and descend with maximum control. Plus, with ENVE's Protective Rim Strip technology, dare to choose a wider range of tire pressures without risking damage to the rim.
Optimised with Pro 4 Hubs
These rims come complete with a set of Pro 4 Hubs, each designed for durability while also offering excellent power transfer so that you get the most out of each pedal.
- Material: 100% Unidirectional Carbon Fibre
- Use: Enduro, All Mountain
- Recommended Suspension Travel: 130 - 180mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Rim Width Internal: 35mm
- Rim Width External: 41mm
- Spoke Hole Count: 32
- Recommended Tyre Width: 2.5 - 2.8"
- Weight: 558g (each)
- Application Specific Design: Each rim and wheel model in the ENVE M Series is designed specifically to provide exceptional performance for the intended riding experience. The M Series (M5, M6, M7 and M9) follow the optimised descend and climb performance outputs that have been refined to ensure you are selecting the correct rim for your intended riding style and to get the best performance from the model you need.
- Hole Count: The spoke hole counts have been considered on the construction of the ENVE M Series rims to ensure that strength, weight and lateral stiffness are optimised to ensure performance-output is as high as it can be. For example, the M5 series is a Cross Country orientated rim, which features 24 spokes holes to save weight without negating structural strength in any way. On the flip-side, the M7 and M9 series are intended for Enduro and Downhill where rapid, consistent rim abuse over demanding terrain is the basis of the riding style, these rims have 32 spoke holes.
- Full Carbon Laminate: Using 100% unidirectional carbon fibre, the best and highest-quality materials, ENVE constructions deliver the highest level of performance. Suited for use anywhere on the road or mountain. This high-end carbon construction provides a super-stiff, flex-free construction that is impact resistant, compliant and perfectly suited to meet and surpass the demands of modern cycling.
- Protective Rim Strip: This Rim Strip provides increased tubeless performance, eliminating the need to reinforce rims with air-sealing rim tape. This tape provides a protective buffer between the rim and the trail, while also providing superior snake-bite/pinch-flat protection should you prefer to ride using tubes.
Buy ENVE Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.