Felt VR3W Road Bike
A women’s specific model, Felt’s VR3W is engineered for pace, efficiency and control, making it the ultimate endurance bike to get the silverware within your grasp. It’s built using UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre and is armed with a Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed groupset. This sensational long-distance racer blasts you over every hill with the utmost gear shifting precision, while its hydraulic disc brakes put sensational stopping-power at your fingertips.
DT Swiss E1800 Endurance Wheels and Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres
Rolling on DT Swiss E1800 wheels and Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres, this top-level road bike gives you all the performance and stability to attack the open road and beyond. These tubeless ready wheels make the most of this strong and lightweight bike’s superb tyre clearance and provide rapid rolling and outstanding grip in all weather conditions. Felt’s VR3W Road Bike is kitted out with a comfortable and supportive Devox finishing kit and quality thru axles to get you to the podium in style.
- Frame: Felt Fit Woman Variable Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme Carbon Fibre, MMC with InsideOut construction, BB386 bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle, flat mount disc brake standard, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, internal mechanical or electronic cable routing
- Fork: Felt Fit Woman Variable Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme Carbon Fibre monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper Carbon Fibre steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, blades, flat mount disc standard, 12 x 100mm thru axle
- Stem: Devox, -7° rise, Ø31.8mm, 43 - 47cm: 80mm, 51cm: 90mm, 54 - 56cm: 100mm
- Handlebar: FSA integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap, 43 - 47cm: IS-21, 1.125", 56cm: No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"
- Bar Tape: Felt VelvetGel tape with 3M reflective base with reflective Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs.
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra R8020 11-Speed, hydraulic
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed long cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34T, 43 - 47cm: 165mm, 51cm: 170mm, 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: Token BB386 with 24mm bearings
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc; Rotors: Front: 160mm; Rear: 140mm
- Seatpost: Devox UHC Performance Carbon Fibre with microadjust head, Ø27.2mm x 344mm length
- Saddle: Felt single bolt, Ø30.6mm
- Rims: DT Swiss E1800 db 32, tubeless compatible 20mm inner width, 23mm depth
- Hubs: Front: DT Swiss 370db, 12 x 100mm thru axle, Center Lock; Rear: DT Swiss 370db, 11-Speed, 12 x 142mm thru axle, Center Lock
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+, 700 x 28c
- Accessories: Carbon assembly paste, chain plate protector
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Felt Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.