GT eForce Current 29 E-Bike
Ideal for climbing the steepest hills and descending over the roughest terrains, GT’s eForce Current provides you with power and control anywhere on the mountain. To launch you from trail to trail with confidence-inspiring composure, it features an alloy frame, integrated Shimano STEPS electronic motor drive, Shimano Deore 10-Speed drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. Plus, this trail-rider’s equipped with SR Suntour Zeron suspension forks and a RockShox Deluxe rear shock to soak up bumps and knocks from the trial. And, Shimano MT400 wheels wrapped in Schwalbe tubeless ready tyres give this agile ride superb stability and control in all conditions.
- Frame: All New eForce Alloy 29” Frame, 150mm Travel, Shimano STEPS Specific, Internal Battery, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour Zeron 35, 150mm, Coil, 15x110, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select R, 185x50mm, Metric Trunnion
- Display: Shimano SC-E7000 Cycle Computer
- Charger: Shimano EC-E6000-1
- Drive Unit: Shimano STe PS DU-E7000 250W Drive Unit
- Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8035, 504Wh Battery
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-Speed
- Crank: Shimano FC-E8050, 170mm, 34T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-42T, 10-Speed
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Peformance, 29 x 2.6", Addix Compound, tubeless ready; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Peformance, 29 x 2.6", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- Wheels Size: 29"
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400, 12x148mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Brake: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotors
- Rear Brake: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotors
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm width
- Stem: GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips: GT Statement Logo
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seat Post: All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm, 31.6
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.