RockShox Monarch RT Rear Shock
This brilliant rear shock is ready for intense MTB use as it delivers amazing comfort and control as you weave from trail to trail. It features an incredibly tough 7075 aluminium construction which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse of rowdy all-day epic rides. Coming complete with an anodised finish and a Debon Air spring, this tough component is a perfect choice of upgrade for riders who want reliable rear shock absorption at an affordable price.
- Material: 7075 Aluminium
- Finish: Anodised
- Use: MTB
- Spring: Debon Air
- Spring Adjustment: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Damper: Rapid Recovery rebound, external rebound, 2-position compression (open/pedal)
- Size: 200x57mm
- Part Number: 00.4118.105.132
- Sag Gradients: Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? RockShox’s sag gradients are printed right on the fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.