Skins A200 Compression Long Tights – Recycled
Recycled items have imperfections or suffered wear during the course of sale here at Chain Reaction Cycles. They include Ex-Display, Ex-Demo, Cosmetic Damage or Refurbished items that have been returned by customers, repaired by suppliers or have scratches or minor damage from transport or display.
STATUS: EX DISPLAY
- Item was previously fitted to CRC showroom display mannequin
- May show signs of handling and storage
- Item is new, unused and in excellent condition
**Please note: Item does not come in original packaging**
Skins A200 Compression Long Tights
Skins A200 Compression Tights are underpinned by ingenious design and a scientific understanding of how compression works in sportswear. They feature our unique engineered gradient compression to enhance performance and improve recovery.
Compression levels are engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to specific parts of the body enhancing blood circulation. This transports oxygen to your muscles faster and re-circulates lactate to boost power, speed and stamina.
- SKINmuscle: SKINS A200 range has been designed to wrap and support key muscle groups. The seams are biomechanically placed to act as anchor points offering focused support and stability to major muscle groups promoting a heightened sense of proprioception. The wrapping effect and specific compression dramatically reduces muscle vibration resulting in less soft tissue damage.
- SKINfresh: SKINS fabric has built in antibacterial and antimicrobial features that cannot be washed out. These properties discourage the growth of bacteria by ionically absorbing odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear.
- SKINUVblock: Wearing SKINS equals 50 UV protection – preventing harsh UV rays from penetrating the skin. When it comes to being sun smart, you can trust us. We’re from Australia.
- Internal key pocket in back of tights
- Shaped inseam to avoid abrasion between knees