Sidi Drako Matt Carbon SRS MTB Shoes
Engineered for clinical performance, Sidi's Drako Matt Carbon SRS MTB Shoes are a box office hit. Full of innovative technology and performance features to make sure you perform at your very best, these Drako Matt Carbon SRS MTB Shoes are aerodynamic, light, and breathable without sacrificing a shred of comfort.
Drako Matt Carbon SRS MTB Shoes: A Light and Stiff Performer
Sidi's MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole brilliantly shaves off 100 grams from earlier versions without compromising on either durability or rigidity. This lightweight and aerodynamic MTB shoe copes wonderfully on the climbs and flats where power transference is at its peak. The aerodynamic design comes into its own on the descents where you can power through to open a gap on your rivals.
Sidi's Reflex Adjustable Heel Retention Device is anatomically shaped to stabilise your heel and offer a perfect fit through custom adjustments. This means that when you're powering up a climb and sprinting on the flat your heel is held securely for maximum power.
- Please Note: Sidi recommend purchasing one whole size up from your usual fit
- Material: Sole: Carbon Fibre; Upper: Microfibre Techpro
- Sole: MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole
- Rubber toe
- Weight: 350g (per shoe, approximately)
- MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole: The MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole raises the standard for mountain bike performance, dropping off about 100 grams per pair compared to the previous Dragon Carbon SRS sole without sacrificing power or durability. The MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole consists of replaceable tread blocks in the toe and heel attached to a medium-modulus carbon sole, plus the innovative Replaceable MTB Plate, designed to prevent sole damage from pedal contact. Most dual-detention bar type MTB pedals (such as crankbrothers and Look) recommend using a reinforcement plate between the cleat and the shoe in order to prevent cracking or denting the sole. The MTB Plate can be replaced in case of damage from the pedal system, so adding the weight of an aftermarket reinforcement plate is optional. The Ground SRS treads and MTB Plate are easily removable and replaceable. The MTB SRS Carbon-Ground Sole is toe-spike compatible.
- Microfibre Techpro: Microfibre Techpro is a microfibre PU made in Italy. It is considered a highly technological and innovative eco-friendly leather suitable for technical and sports products, which require high-performance levels. Microfibre Techpro incorporates features of resistance, stability, lightness, water-repellent properties and eco-friendliness. Microfibre Techpro has a Hydro and anti-mould treatment, which eliminates the onset of moulds and bacteria. Microfibre Techpro is Oeko-Tex certified, does not contain harmful substances and respects law restrictions.
- Tecno-3 Push: This Tecno-3 Push system fits along the entire length of the shoe and adapts the upper to the shape of the foot for a customised fit. Sidi’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary Sidi wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most Sidi small parts, the Tecno-3 Push buckle is serviceable and replaceable. It can be adjusted while riding thanks to an innovative button which can be pushed to lift the buckle and facilitate adjustment.
- Sidi Heel Cup: Reinforced cup that stabilises and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
- Reflex Adjustable Heel Retention Device: The Reflex Adjustable Heel Retention Device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the rider’s heel. The heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel doesn’t slide out during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit. For a custom adjustment turn the screw towards the "+" sign to tighten the heel retention device and towards the "–" sign to open it. Lightweight, easy to use, and replaceable. For additional security while pedalling, the new adjustable heel device is provided with reflex inserts for more visibility in dark conditions.
Buy Sidi Footwear from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.