Maxxis High Roller II MTB Tyre - 3C - TR - DD
This redesigned version of the High Roller has been streamlined to allow for the same mud-clearing, soil-penetrating power as the original, but with a speed potential that's perfect for trail riding. The square profile of the tread features modified knobs on the shoulder and centre for an impressive stopping power even in the wet, as well as plenty of traction for smooth uphill climbing.
- Compound: 3C MAXX TERRA
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Folding
- Max PSI: 60
- Weight: 1.07kg (27.5"), 1.13kg (29")
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Maxxis TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants.
- Double Down: DoubleDown (DD) is the next step in the evolution of the dual-ply tyre casing for enduro racing. Two 120 TPI casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert provide the enduro racer with the support and protection of a downhill tyre, but in a lighter package.
- 3C Mountain: Maxxis 3C Triple Compound mountain technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability. Maxxis offers three different configurations of our 3C Triple Compound mountain technology: Maxx Speed, Maxx Terra and Maxx Grip.
- MAXX TERRA: 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip. The perfect compound if you like to ride exceptionally fast and tackle every obstacle with confidence.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.