Shimano Road Gear Cable Set
Coming complete with all you need to get your bike’s gears running like new, this road bike gear cable kit has Shimano’s smooth-shifting Optislick inner cables. This kit comes with internally lubricated outer cable and all the ferrules and end caps so you can cut it to suit your frame’s size and cable routing type. This set is suitable for use with city and mountain bikes too.
- Inner Cable Material: Stainless steel
- Compatibility: All Shimano and SRAM road bike drop bar shifters and flat bar MTB/City bike shifters
- Inner Cables Coated: Yes
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.2mm Optislick inner cables 1x1800mm and 1x2100mm, and SP41 outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 1700mm) and all end caps
- Optislick is electrically coated to the stainless steel inner cable leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- SP 41 outer casing uses a special directional wound construction process makes for an axially stiff cable that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner cable
- Please Note: Not suitable for use in Campagnolo shifters
- Front cable, 1.2x1800mm (1 pc.)
- Rear cable, 1.2x2100mm (1 pc.)
- OT-SP41 outer cable: 1x1700mm (1 pc.)
- Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.)
- SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.)
- SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.)
- Inner end caps (2 pcs.)
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.