Stans No Tubes Flow S1 Mountain Bike Wheelset
Durable enough to handle the toughest trails, yet light enough to keep you pedalling mile after mile, Stan's No Tubes Flow S1 Mountain Bike Wheelset is race-ready. Inspired by the designs that are multiple World Cup DH winners, the Flow S1 wheelset is the ideal addition to help tackle whatever challenges you meet on the trail.
Strong and Multi-purpose
Featuring reinforced rim walls with a 1.6mm deeper profile, the Flow S1’s offer greater impact strength for an even wider range of use. Despite this, they only have a minor weight increase over Stan’s other models. They’re constructed with a 32-hole spoke count front and rear, using easily replaceable standard spokes. Combined with Stan’s faster-engaging and CNC-machined Neo hubs, this wheelset is the ideal choice whether you ride trail, all-mountain, or enduro.
Stan's Tyre Sealant
Used by pro riders worldwide, this sealant is ideal for tubeless conversion and prevention of flats. This formula resists freezing in environments as cold as -34° C and quickly seals punctures up to 6.5mm in size.
Temporary Offer: Order now and receive a FREE 473ml bottle of Stan's No Tubes tyre sealant
- Durable and lightweight aluminium construction
- Wider rim width for more stability with larger tyres
- 3mm wider than Rapid 30 with no weight gain
- Developed on the World Cup DH circuit
- Rim profile optimised for 2.35" - 2.80” tyres
- Rim Internal Width: 29mm
- Rim External Width: 33.1mm
- Rim Depth: 17.6mm
- ERD: 566mm (27.5") / 604mm (29")
- Spokes: Sapim 2.0/1.8/2.0mm
- ETRTO: 584x29 (27.5") / 622x29 (29")
- Nipples: Secure Lock brass silver nipples
- ISO: 27.5"x33.1mm / 29"x33.1mm
- Hub: Stan’s Neo
- Tape: 30mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole, 32-hole
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Rim Material: 6061 Alloy
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 114kg (250lbs)
- Max Pressure with 2.4" Tyre: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.80" Tyre: 26psi
- Brakes: Disc
- Freehub Body: Neo Durasync Red
- Tubeless tape and Valves pre-installed
- Use: Aggressive Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, and Downhill
- Weight: 2034g (27.5”) / 2134g (29”)
- WideRight: Rims that are too narrow fail to offer sufficient sidewall support and protection to your tyres and create a less stable shape. The result is less control in the corners, less traction on climbs, and more rolling resistance. Rims that are too wide also distort the tyre profile, decreasing traction and control and driving impacts directly into the rim, negating the impact absorbing advantages of a tyre's volume. Stan's WideRight rim widths are designed to strike the perfect balance between tyre volume and sidewall function.
- BST (Bead Socket Technology): Bead Socket Technology rims are designed to match the shape of your tyre's bead to create a safer and more secure airtight interface. BST rims secure the bead of the tyre, not the sidewall, creating an airtight seal while allowing the tyre's sidewall to expand to its true, rounder, more effective profile. The result is more traction and less rolling resistance. With lower-profile, less vulnerable sidewalls, Stan's BST rims are also lighter and stronger by design and accelerate more quickly.
Buy Stan's No Tubes Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.