Vittoria Terreno Mix G2.0 CX Tyre
The Terreno Mix features a traditional tread profile with a mix of fast rolling and high-traction tread features for superb performance across a broad range of terrain. It's equipped with the Graphene 2.0 and 3C compound layups for fast rolling, grip and excellent durability. Plus, the tread design is perfect for a combination of Cyclocross and Gravel terrains, proving speed and confidence-inspiring control in the most demanding conditions.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 3C Compound
- Discipline: All Conditions, Gravel, Cyclocross, Race
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Bead Type: TNT Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 380g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 3C Compound: Vittoria 3C is a layering process, which utilises three separate compound layers in the same tread. The unique properties of each compound that includes Graphene provides enhanced performance in all areas, most notably mileage, puncture protection and grip.
- TNT: Vittoria TNT (Tube-No Tube) tyres are up to 100g lighter than standard tubeless tyres that others manufacture. However, they have exceptional reinforced sidewalls that provide massive cut resistance and puncture protection. TNT tyres offer better cornering stability, faster rolling and fewer pinchflats/burps when running at lower pressures.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.