Finish Line Teflon Grease
Created from a completely synthetic oil, this Teflon bike grease provides a highly effective friction and wear-reducing coating on bearing races and ball bearings. Ideal for use in both headsets and bottom brackets and all bike types, it offers lasting protection and smooth operation even on prolonged aggressive riding. The Grease of choice for many pro racing teams both road and off-road, it's one of the slickest and toughest on the market.
Reformulated to exceed the unique and demanding requirements of bicycle bearings, it's super slick and made with Teflon® fluoropolymers.
Reasons to Buy:
- Created completely from synthetic oil.
- Reduces friction and wear.
- One of the slickest and toughest on the market.
- The choice for many pro racing teams both road and off-road.
- Finish Line’s technology sets an even higher performance standard
- New “functional” thickener totally prevents rust and corrosion (even in saltwater)
- New thickener prevents washout and water emulsification
- New technology withstands higher pressures without sheering
- Tested, approved, and used by leading bike and bearing manufacturers
Safety, Health and The Environment:
- Finish Line’s Teflon Grease features an Inherently Biodegradable formulation which means that between 20% and 60% of the product’s base oils will degrade within 28 days of being exposed to the outside environment. Finish Line Teflon Grease is non-toxic when used in quantities and applications as intended and contains no carcinogenic or hazardous air polluting (HAP) ingredients.
- This product emits no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and is REACH compliant for Europe and all ingredients used are listed with all major worldwide chemical inventories, which means that this product, as with all Finish Line Products, conforms to all environmental regulations for use as intended.
Buy Finish Workshop from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.