DT Swiss M1900 CL Front Wheel
This lightweight rear wheel from DT Swiss has been built for easy climbing and smooth rolling on the mountain, making it a perfect fit for all-mountain riding.
Modern Disc-Brake Compatibility
This wheel's rim sports an alloy construction, allowing it to take plenty of punishment and still keep rolling smoothly. The rim also supports a tubeless set-up, so you can run a wider range of tyre widths for greater traction and lower rolling resistance. Plus, with disc brake compatibility, this wheel gives you the modern standard of competitive braking so you can always stay in control, even on the descent.
- Rim: Aluminium Clincher (Tubeless Ready)
- Rim Width: 22.5mm (internal)
- Hub: DT 370, alloy shell
- Brake System: Disc Brake (Centre Lock)
- Spokes: DT Champion Straightpull
- Axle Size: 15x100mm (thru-axle)
- Weight: 838g
- Hub Technology: DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this hub design a winner: The Ratchet System driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlight the racing legacy of this classic hub.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres have several advantages over the conventional combination of tube and tyre. The tyre can run with lower pressures to provide a better grip without risking snakebites. The lower pressure also results in a more comfortable ride. Eliminating the tube means there is no friction between tube and tyre and therefore less rolling resistance when the tyre rolls over the ground and obstacles. If tubeless milk is used, the tyre can self-seal stings and small cuts. A big advantage for all those who like to ride for long and far away from the nearest bike shop.
Buy DT Swiss Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.