Exposure Link MK2 Front & Rear Combo Bike Light
The Link Front and Rear Combo light is the perfect all-in-one designed bike light that is ideal for any commuter looking for a lighting solution to keep themselves seen against the hustle and bustle of daily traffic. The light has been designed to cut through the distractions of busy roads and visual noise in modern motoring. Allows you stay visible from up to 1km away the front light has a 200 lumen output and the rear side has 25 to give you an intense lighting system that can be seen from both angles.
Helmet Mounted with 360° Visibility
Helmet mounted combo light with 360 degree visibility in a prominent position with high power and long battery life. Versatile options of either single or double LED illumination with constant or pulse variations within those options. DayBright flash pattern to cut through distractions of busy roads to alert other road users.
Lightweight and Powerful Urban Cycling Light
The lightweight but now more powerful Link is the perfect way to get noticed on busy city roads. Mounting the light up high on the helmet means it is not hidden from view by traffic or other distractions. With 360-degree visibility from a single unit, it gives you the advantage of being noticed first.
- Cable Free Design
- DayBright Mode
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- Micro USB charging
- Hand Made in the UK
- Helmet mount included to mount this light to your bike helmet
- Output: 200 lumens front, 40 lumens rear (Measured)
- Weight: 45 grams
- Burntime: Min 1.5 hrs Max 16 hrs flash
- Battery Capacity: 700 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 70, Head - 29, Back – 27
- LED: 1x XPG3, 1x XPE-R
- In the Box: Link Mk2, Helmet Mount, Micro USB Charge Cable, QS Guide
- DayBright: Bespoke pulse pattern designed for daylight use which is more conspicuous than a regular pulse and visible from over a kilometre away, even in the brightest conditions. DayBright mode will get you noticed. Be Seen Be Safe.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with less opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
Buy Exposure Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.