Nukeproof Digger 275 Comp Bike 2021
Inspired by Nukeproof's athletes and their desire for a do-it-all training bike with something a little extra, this ride blends together gravel bike performance with the soul of a mountain bike. It has the capacity to add panniers, bike racks and mudguards, which makes the Digger's frame suitable for everything from commuting to big adventures.
Shimano GRX 1x Groupset
New for 2021 is the addition of the latest gravel dedicated Shimano GRX 1x group set. Spec’d for simplicity and off-road performance with Shimano’s clutch derailleur 1x 11 speed set up (11-42t) drivetrain. The Digger is again equipped with a “wider than average” drop handlebar for that mountain bike stance.
WTB Sendero’s 650b Road Plus Tyres
Both 2021 Comp and Factory models will come with WTB Sendero’s 650b Road Plus tyres. To add comfort to the ride the Digger features a bolt through carbon tapered fork and cork-gel bar tape for compliance and improved feel on the trails/ gravel/ paths/ road.
The Digger yearns to divert you off the main path and create an adventure of any ride.
- Frame: Nukeproof Digger 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, Hydroformed 7046 Triple-Butted Aluminium, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, 142mm x 12mm rear axle spacing
- Fork: Nukeproof Digger Carbon, 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, High Modulus T700 HM-UD Carbon Tapered Steerer, Rack Mounts, 12x100mm axle spacing
- Axle to Crown: 400mm
- Fork Offset: 45mm
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 hub, 12x100mm with a 27.5” WTB STi25 TCS 32H Rim
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron V2 hub, 142x12mm (Shimano freehub) with a 27.5” WTB STi25 TCS 32H Rim
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (Will accept 700Cx42C)
- Tyre: WTB Sendero 650x47C Road Plus, TCS, Light Fast Rolling, Tan wall, Dual DNA Compound
- Max Tyre Size: 27.5"x47C/700Cx42C
- Crankset: Shimano RX-600, GRX, 1x 11 Speed, 170mm, 40T
- Protection: Kevlar Chainstay Protector
- Brakes/Shifter: Shimano GRX, RX-600 Levers with RX-400 Flatmount Callipers
- Front Rotor: Shimano RT66, 160mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano RT66, 160mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX, RD-RX812, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: KMC X11 11-Speed, Anti-rust with Quick Link
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000 SLX 11 Speed, 11-42T
- Handlebars: Non Series AL-6061 480/500mm
- Stem: Non Series 6061, 7 Deg, 80-110mm
- Stem Lengths: 50cm:70mm /52cm:80mm/ 55cm:90mm/ 58cm:100mm
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron Inline, Black, 31.6mm, 400mm, Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead Internal, IS42-28.6 - IS52.1/40
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Bar Tape: Black Cork Cushion Tape with Gel
- Weight: 9.73Kgs/21.4lbs (Tubeless)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.