SRAM NX Eagle Boost 12 Speed MTB Chainset
Enjoy professional performance with the Eagle 12 Speed Mountain Bike (MTB) Chainset from SRAM. Designed to deliver optimised power distribution, thanks to the DUB bottom bracket system, it has been made for Boost frames and features a wider chainline for cleaner clearance with the frames rear end.
- Material: Aluminium (chainring), 7000 series Aluminium (crank arm)
- Bottom Bracket Type: DUB
- Crank Arm Length:
- Axle Diameter:
- Chainrings Included: Yes
- Chainring Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount
- Chainring Size: 32 Tooth
- Chainline: 52mm
- Recommended Chain: SRAM Eagle
- Technology Highlights: X-Sync 2, DUB™ Technology
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- Speed: 12 Speed
- X-Sync 2: X-Sync 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync technology. The aggressive tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- DUB™ Technology: The relationship between the bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. SRAM took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler, by better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.