Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer
The Neo 2T Smart is undoubtedly the most powerful, accurate and most true to real cycling direct-drive trainer ever made. And, it’s even quieter and smoother to use than anyone believed possible. It features a re-designed motor to provide much higher torque values for the greatest indoor cycling experience. On top of this immense power, it delivers superb riding characteristics that are especially noticeable during those virtual climbs and your hardest sprints.
Third Party Training Software App Compatible
This trainer features all the road feel, dynamic inertia and descent simulation that the Tacx Neo is known for. However, this model is equipped with enhanced Pedal Stroke Analysis technology for more precise training results, and it can now even be viewed using third-party apps. This enables you to assess and improve your power delivery and cycling performance with your favourite training software. Plus, this direct drive turbo trainer has been created so it's easier to use and is compatible with almost every rear axle-standard straight out of the box.
Please Note: Comes supplied with a UK power plug
- Max Resistance: 2200W
- Power Accuracy: Within 1%
- Max. Simulated Slope: 25%
- Mass Inertia: 125kg / 275.6lbs
- Resistance Unit: Motor
- Control: Interactive
- Wireless Connections: Bluetooth & ANT+ FE-C
- Suitable Axles: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm, 142x12mm, 148x12mm. Additional adapters are available for 135x10 and 135x12
- Suitable Cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8-11 Speed (Campagnolo and 12-speed SRAM compatible bodies sold separately)
- Silent: With the NEO 2T Smart, Tacx have revolutionised the market by creating something that was perceived impossible: a completely silent trainer. By redesigning the internal components, they were able to significantly improve the stillness. The noise coming from internal air displacements is reduced even more and the same goes for the vibrations noticed at a low cadence.
- Power: The new motor design improves the ride feel massively. Tacx were able to give the motor of the NEO 2T more power, resulting in the ability to generate higher resistance levels under specific conditions, like in a sprint or at low speeds. The very powerful resistance unit is as able to simulate incline gradients up to 25% and sprints up to 2200 Watts.
- Pedal Stroke Analysis: The NEO 2T Smart is equipped with a capacitive left and right detection sensor that accurately measures the exact position of both your legs. This allows for a detailed and accurate pedal stroke analysis enabling you to improve your power distribution and cycling performance. By adding standard ANT+ Cycling dynamics, you can analyse your pedal stroke via the software of third parties; for example, on a Garmin Edge bike computer.
- Real Road Feel: The renowned features of the NEO 2 Smart are still there, like Road feel where you experience the vibrating sensation of riding on cobblestones, gravel and many other road surfaces (available in Tacx Films and Zwift). Or Dynamic inertia, which compensates for weight, speed and the angle of inclination to provide a very realistic ride feel. Descent simulation let this bike trainer accelerate in a descent when you virtually go downhill and with the unique Isokinetic and Isotonic mode, it is not only possible to train for an even pedal stroke but also to build power in your stroke by training at a high wattage and low cadence.
- Maintenance Free: To make your indoor training as smooth as possible, Tacx has developed a totally maintenance free bike trainer: there is no maintenance and there are no adjustments required to train with the NEO 2T Smart. Furthermore, it is the only trainer that doesn't require a calibration process because, in contrast to other trainers, there are no internal transmissions. Therefor it can measure your power with incredible precision, making sure that your data is accurate within 1% and reliable. All to make sure you can completely focus on your training.
- Interactive: This fully interactive Smart trainer measures your speed, cadence and power and can be controlled by the application of your choice. It wirelessly connects via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth in no time to cycling apps like Tacx, Zwift or TrainerRoad. Upgrading to the latest firmware is no hassle with the Tacx Utility app, so you can always make use of the latest improvements and features.
- Stand Alone: The smart electronics of the NEO 2T Smart also allow you to train stand alone, without any software connections. The resistance follows a progressive power curve, in accordance with cycling on a flat road. Add this to the fact that this direct drive trainer is self-powered and doesn’t require an external power source, and you have the ideal companion for your training camp or when you want to warm-up for a race.
- Adapters: The rear axle of the NEO 2T Smart is redesigned in order to make it compatible with most bikes, without the need for adapters. Just click and go. Only for 135x10 and 135x12 axles you'll need an additional adapter.
Buy Tacx Training and Nutrition from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.