Garmin Vector 2 Power Meter
Power is the optimum metric used by professional cyclists to monitor their performance. Unaffected by weather conditions or your position, only training to power ensures truly objective analysis of your training progress.
With Vector 2, Garmin have made power available in a package that is quick to install, simple to use, lightweight and almost maintenance free.
- The cutting edge piezoresistive silicon strain gauges are protected and sealed inside each Vector pedal axle, requiring no recalibration or adjustment.
- Bespoke Keo-compatible carbon-bodied pedals designed specifically for Vector mean that the entire system only adds 30 grams of weight compared to composite Look Keo 2 Max's.
- Switch easily from bike to bike; once installed Vector 2 recalibrates in seconds making it perfect for those with multiple bikes.
- Integrated cadence sensor removes need for separate chainstay sensor.
- Pedal pods are neatly positioned adjacent to the crank, powered by replaceable lithium 2032 batteries with 175 hour runtime.
- Vector works with any power compatible ANT head unit but is optimised for Garmin Edge 1000, 510 and 810.
- Pedal pods in this standard pack are designed for use with cranks that have 12 - 15mm crank thickness and up to 38mm crank width.
- Box includes: 2 pedals, 2 standard tether pods, cleats with 6 degrees of float, plus ANT USB stick for updating firmware
Buy Garmin Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.