Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL E-Bike
Designed for maximum trail performance, this E-MTB is equipped with a carbon frame and an aluminium rear triangle for the ultimate balance of stiffness, strength and speed. Cube has also kitted out this trail-ready model with a RockShox ZEB Charger R fork and a RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock for incredible shock absorption and control.
Magura Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Bosch Drive Unit
Redefining what's possible, this E-MTB is powered on by Bosch's fourth-generation drive system and a high-capacity 625Wh battery for easier climbs and faster routes. Ensuring that you're always in control, this model also features Magura MT Thirty four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for reliable braking performance in all-weather and trail conditions. In addition, this version is equipped with a Cube remote actuated dropper seatpost for a more comfortable and rider-tuned feel as you blast across the mountain.
Cube EX30 Wheelset
Whether you're shredding the trails with your friends or exploring new off-road routes on your own, the Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SL E-Bike (2021) is designed for performance. Rolling on a set of tubeless-ready Cube EX30 wheels, it delivers fast and smooth rolling resistance, while its Maxxis tyres deliver superb grip when cornering and tackling steep descents.
- Frame: C:62 Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Full Integrated Battery
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Charger R, 15x110mm, Tapered, eMTB Approved, 170mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select, 205x60mm, Rebound Adjust, Trunnion Mount
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22.2x8mm
- Use: E-bike, E-MTB
- Headset: ACROS AZX-1030, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 760mm
- Grips: CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Chain Guide: e*thirteen Plus e*spec
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle Trigger, Single Click
- Brakes: Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/Rear 4-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
- Crankset: ACID E-Crank, 36T, 165mm
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Wheelset: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxGrip/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxGrip/DoubleDown, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT
- Pedals: N/A
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec
- Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm (S: 100mm, M: 125mm, L, XL: 150mm)
- Seat Clamp: CUBE Screwlock Semi-Integrated, 34.9mm
- Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Display: Bosch Kiox
- Manufacturer Part Numbers: 22": 43710222; 16.25": 43710216 and 20": 43710220
- Weight: 24.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.