Maxxis Minion DHF Tyre (3C - EXO - TR)
Tailored for loose and muddy conditions on aggressive all mountain trails, this version of the Maxxis Minion downhill mountain bike tyre is designed for speed. Its ramped knobs provide low rolling resistance and the channel-cut knobs increase the gripping edges. This means outstanding straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Folding
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Directional, ramped knob design - front
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- TPI: 2.3" Option: 60 TPI; 2.6" Option: 120 TPI
- Max PSI: 2.3" Option: 60 PSI; 2.6" Option: 40 PSI
- Tech: 3C/EXO/TR
- Use: Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Weight (lbs): 1.863
- Maxxis 3C Triple Compound mountain technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers in order to optimise traction and stability. Maxxis offers three different configurations of our 3C Triple Compound mountain technology: MaxxSpeed, MaxxTerra and MaxxGrip
- Maxxis EXO is an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of selected mountain bike tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.