Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Mountain Bike Frame
The all-new Reactor 275 Carbon was engineered so it can soar to the summit, carve berms, blast over ruts and dominate technical descents with confidence and style. Constructed to feature a full carbon fibre frameset at its core and is armed with an advanced suspension setup to immense control and stability on the mountain. This modern 27.5”-wheel frame may have taken its name from the 1996 Reactor, but this new version features modern geometry, carbon technology combined and flip-chip adjustable suspension technology for the utmost dominance of the most daring routes imaginable.
Full Carbon Fibre Construction with Trail-Focussed Suspension Platform
This modern frame construction features a UD woven carbon fibre build (Including chain and seat stays) for DH-levels of rolling stability and control, while its lightweight and stiff build makes climbing back to the top easy. Aimed at the lover of fast, rough and technical riding, this frame provides rough-terrain assuring stiffness, durability and strength, combined with World-Class handling and control. Plus, its suspension platform effortlessly soaks up everything from the smallest chatter to the bigger hits effortlessly while riding high in its travel to keep the speed up.
ON SALE: END OF OCTOBER
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon, 140mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle/chain stays/seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom ML 380 tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End (Comes with 1x bottomless token fitted so you have them if needed.)
- Fork Travel: 150mm
- Axle to Crown: 545mm
- Fork Offset: 46mm
- Shock Travel: 140mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5"
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6"
- Shock Size: 210x55mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings: 2x NP-5 (6902 2RS), 4x NP-7 (6800 2RS), 4x NP-106 (6901 2RS)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: Sram Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
- Custom tuned rear shock configuration
- Internal cable routing
- Enduro Bearings
- Threaded 73mm BB
- Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
- 3D contoured frame protection
- 2 position adjustable Flip chip system
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a "flip-chip", so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from "Trail" to "Rail" mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
Buy Nukeproof Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.