SE Bikes Tripel City Bike
The SE Bikes Tripel City Bike gives you the low maintenance of a single speed, with the benefit of gears for when you come to a steep hill. This is thanks to its Shimano Nexus 3-Speed internally geared hub, which you operate with a simple Nexus grip shifter on the handlebar.
Practical and Versatile
The frame has rear pannier rack mounts to provide extra carrying capability and mudguard mounts, so you can adapt the bike for use in all weathers. There’s also extra clearance for fitting wider tyres so you can take on mixed terrain rides, showing that this bike is more than just a city specialist.
- Frame: Hi-Ten urban single speed design, butted top tube and downtube, water bottle and mudguard mounts, wide tyre clearance
- Fork: Hi-Ten SE straight leg with mudguard mounts and wide tyre clearance
- Crankset: SE alloy, Euro cartridge BB, 42T
- Shifter: Shimano Nexus Revo Shift 3-Speed
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Shimano Nexus 3-Speed rear hub, 36H high-profile double-wall rims, 16T
- Tyres: Vera City Wide 700x32c
- Brakeset: Promax alloy RC-453 caliper with quick-release
- Brake Levers: 2-finger alloy levers
- Headset: Tange 1 1/8″ threadless
- Handlebar: SE riser bar, 584mm wide, 38mm rise
- Stem: SE alloy, 25.4mm clamp
- Grips: SE smooth grips, SE rubber end plugs
- Seat: SE Classic with bottle opener
- Seatpost: SE micro adjust alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 12.15kg/28.30lbs
Buy SE Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.