Shimano GRX 815 Di2 2x11 Speed Shifter Set
These stunning shifters are specifically engineered for gravel use as they give you smooth and reliable shifting performance on every road. Featuring a raised hood head and recessed finger notch, these RX815 Di2 levers prevent hand misalignment and slippage. Shimano has also equipped them with an anti-slip texture and brake lever coating to further improve your grip and confidence on rough surfaces and descents.
Fast and Accurate Electronic Shifting
What's most impressive about this 11 speed set is their industry-leading technologies which raise the bar for stopping performance and control. Their revolutionary Di2 shifting system solves the challenges mechanical drivetrains face by giving you an electronic solution. You'll enjoy its instant, accurate and lightning-fast shifts on every ride, at the push of a button. Even in the most extreme conditions, you can change gear under load while climbing and accelerating.
- Use: Gravel, Road
- Speed: 11 speed
- Shifter Type: Dual Control Lever
- Oil: Mineral oil
- Recommended Brake Caliper: BR-RX810
- Clamp Band Inner Diameter: 23.8-24.2mm
- Di2: The revolutionary DI2 shifting system solves the challenges drivetrains present to the power-delivery equation in cycling. DI2 gives you instant, accurate, lighting-fast shifts the first and every time, at the push of a button. Even in the most extreme conditions, shifting is precise and controlled. You can change gear even under heavy load while climbing or accelerating. With DI2, you are in complete control.
- E Tube: The E-TUBE platform's “Plug & play” and D-FLY wireless connections make it easier than ever to check the system's status, and apply customized settings to DI2 and Shimano Steps components with a PC, tablet or smart phone.
- SEIS: The SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the Shimano Index System (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics. This electronic shifting system has been extensively tested over past two years by several professional riders in all conditions possible, such as rain, mud, low temperatures, cobble stone roads and combinations of all of these at the same time. Shifting is executed by simply pressing the button. No power is needed to shift, which gives important advantages since it is easier now to always keep a tight grip on the handlebar and to keep your concentration on riding instead on shifting.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.